eFleetMX is looking for a Aircraft Inspector to join our team. The Aircraft Inspector will be working for our client at the Dothan Reginal Airport (DHN) in Dothan, AL and is responsible for inspections on service, repair, and overhaul for B737 and MD80 aircraft to ensure airworthiness.
The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior Inspection skills and excellent communication. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
- Conduct all inspections of airframes, engines, components and modifications utilizing the relevant tools and/or equipment, as applicable, to ensure conformity with specifications and standards as defined in the repair station manuals.
- Accomplish all assigned inspection tasks, including maintenance, avionics, and fabrication inspections, and associated documentation review, while maintaining liaison with maintenance and/or production personnel in order to expedite the maintenance and/or modification operation.
- Use precise measuring and test equipment.
Audit task cards, non-routines and associated work order package documentation prior to release of aircraft.
- Ensure logbook/research is completed. Review all entries and other required documentation which accurately records the maintenance and/or modification
- Complete AD research as necessary.
- Receive paperwork from Maintenance Lead to ensure documentation is completed and ready in conjunction with delivery of the aircraft.
- Review completed documentation of work performed by others, conducts inspections, and performs functional tests as needed. Sign off as Inspected By.
- Compute weight and balance data and revise equipment lists.
- Other duties not specifically covered herein but otherwise assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an inspector, aircraft technician, or structures technician.
- B737 and MD80 experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and powerplant licenses required
eFleetMX is an industry leading provider of skilled contract aircraft mechanics and technicians. Our experienced team of recruiters and on-boarding specialists are committed to sourcing professionals nationwide.
eFleetMX benefits include medical, dental, prescription drug, and life insurance. Other benefits include a referral program and direct deposits.
Employees can also take advantage of Discounts on Travel, Lodging, and Theme Parks