Role: Agile Coach
Salary: £550 - £650 per day
Duration: 6 months (initially)
IR35 Status: Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Blue-Chip Utility Client requires an Agile Coach. Please note this will be remote during but will involve occasional travel to Reading/elsewhere in future. Please note this must be via an Umbrella & you must have demonstrable experience as an Agile Coach.
Skills Required - Coaching
The role demands proven experience as an Agile Coach has must have worked on a broad range of projects. They are looking for someone to have proven qualification as an Agile Coach.
- Working closely with Senior Leaders of Transformation, Heads of IT, Key Stakeholders across the business.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques and incorporating on-the-job activities, e-learning, tutorial sessions and coaching with particular focus on Operational Excellence disciplines and driving agility.
- Support a directorate to identify work streams and align business activity and development teams to the work streams
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching/training Agile Delivery Managers, work stream teams and functional SMEs to build internal capability and confidence.
Skills & Previous Experience
- Proven qualified skills in SAFE, Agile PM or accredited Agile methodologies
- Conversant with business transformation and culture change
- Team player
- Azure DevOps
- Ability to lead, support and work as an enabler to business change
- Gravitas, inspirational leadership, critical but with a positive mindset
- Ability to adapt thinking to new ways of working and support IT and business teams along a journey to support delivery agility
- Providing input into governance and also ideas of tools and best methods to be used
- Be the subject matter expert for Agile teams through facilitation, coaching & mentoring
- Leading and coaching cultural change
- Coaching business teams to understand where they are on the path to adopt business agility
- Able to support and feedback changes to the new Agile Delivery Framework
Please click apply if you are interested or get in touch with me to find out more.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.