Agile Coach-Inside IR35 - 6 months - Occasional travel to Reading office
Are you currently looking for a new job?
My large utility client is looking for an Agile Coach to join them and help with an adhoc agile transformation across the whole company.
In this role, you will be working as a part of an agile coach team providing coaching across different areas in the business that vary in maturity - from greenfield environments to more developed ones.
Some of your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to agile teams through facilitation, coaching and mentoring
- Support a directorate to identify value streams and align business activity and development teams to the value streams.
- Leading and coaching cultural change, and embedding servant leadership across teams.
- Providing training and thought leadership on agility and related capabilities.
- Support communities of practice, and other forums, to proactively share knowledge.
If you are an agile coach who has experience of working across less developed agile environments,APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age