School Admin Required
Salary/ Rate: £80 - £90 per day depending on experience
Exclusive Education is looking for an Office Administrator to work in a school in the Bolton area. Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic and polite individual who has school office experience. SIMS experience is required and experience in HR and Payroll is desired. The role will start in October for the full academic year.
The role will include;
- Handling calls, emails and general enquiries
- Liaising with parents, teachers and other agencies
- To organise newsletters, letters to parents
- Order stationary and resources
- Arrange supply staff
- Ensure the pupils safety and follow school policy
To be considered for the role you must have:
- At least 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, cost of which will be met by the applicant, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
In return Exclusive Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within the North West then please send on their details to Exclusive Education to earn £50 worth of vouchers