Job Title - Customer Service Executive - Stag, Hen and Activity Weekends
Job Location - South London
Salary - £18k - £26k
Our client is currently looking for Customer Service Executive who will deal with event and activity bookings.
The company is a high energy, dynamic and fast-growing events agency located in London and is one of the biggest providers of Stag, Hen and Activity weekends in the UK. The Customer Service Executive will be the first point of call after a customer book.
They organise package events mainly for Stag & Hen weekends that include fun and adrenaline-based activities as the primary focus across the UK and Europe.
They book go-karting, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, cocktail making, pole dancing and pampering spa days. The packages also include hotel accommodation, nightclub entrances, restaurant bookings and airport transfers.
- Book up hotels and activity centres and perform other general booking administration.
- Ensure the full balance is received on time and see that everything runs like clockwork up until and after the event.
- Communicating all aspects of the booking directly with the Lead Organiser.
- Utilising a variety of communication channels from email, phone, internal messaging and booking systems.
- Excellent confident communication skills
- Provide excellent customer service and a winning telephone manner
- Naturally inclined to please and delight customers
- A strong grasp of English language writing skills
- A strong aptitude for numbers and calculating booking balances
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
- A strong ability to resolve all booking issues
- Outgoing personality. Enjoys socialising and experiencing nightlife
- A strong work ethic and good time management keeping
- Be passionate about organising events and understand the importance of the Hen and Stag weekends
- Base Salary + incentives for achieving customer satisfaction targets
- 20 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Pension arrangements
- Monthly reward celebrations for delighting customers
- Incentive vouchers for over performing and internal competitions
- Travel around the UK and Europe to test and experience the events and activities we sell