Company DescriptionBaker Rental Company, LLC
is a family owned, Central Ohio Property Management Company specializing in residential real-estate and known for providing exceptional value to all residents for over 50 years.Job Description
Baker Rental is seeking an Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant
to maintain general accounting functions for multiple property sites and provide administrative support to the General Manger. Responsibilities include data entry, processing payroll and work orders, accounts receivable/payable, and monthly and quarterly closings. Exceptional customer service skills are required while communicating with residents and completing new application screenings. Applicant must be dependable, organized, able to multi-task, and able to work independently. Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain accounts receivable and payable.
- Complete basic payroll functions.
- Manage utility charges and inventory.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Complete monthly and quarterly closings.
- Screen new applications for potential future residents and enter new resident information into accounting system.
- Manage work orders with maintenance staff to ensure proper assignment and completion.
- Field incoming calls from residents and others in a professional manner; answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Ensure caller's concerns and questions are addressed or escalated as needed.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, and other documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, or database software.
- Create efficient filing system (paper and electronic) and maintain files.
- Keep the office organized and tidy.
- Handle information requests.
- Maintain confidentiality for both residents (past, current, and future) and Company processes.
- Other job duties as needed.
should include a customer service mindset and aptitude to problem solve with a strong attention to detail. Also requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. It requires integrity and high value on ethical and moral behavior regarding business operations, client confidentiality, and overall company interactions.QualificationsEducation and Experience:
A High school degree is required. Two or more years of accounting (payable and receivable) experience preferred. Experience using Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel and other software. Excellent typing/computer skills and proficient with 10-key calculator. Excellent credit and personal background check.
This small, well-established family-owned business is a relaxed and very friendly environment. They are excited to add this position to their long-time group of employees!Additional InformationCompensation and Benefits
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE PARTNERING WITH GO-HR TO FILL THIS POSITION. Please send cover letter and resume as directed by this site. Any inquiries to Baker Rental Company, LLC will be directed to GO-HR.
- Salary is based on experience ($25 per hour)
Baker Rental Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a non-smoking environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements by is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.