Colorado Business CPA, LLC is looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join our growing team in Englewood, CO. We are looking for an analytical, growth oriented, open minded person who is excited to be part of the New Generation Accounting team. We thrive in a fast paced environment working with successful entrepreneurs and strive to be better at what we do and who we are becoming. If your core values are high integrity, personal and professional growth, customer service, learning and having fun, we might be the right team for you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monthly bookkeeping service for our business clients
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Sales Tax Preparation and Filing
- Manage/maintain general ledger
- Assist client with A/P & A/R
- Client communication
- Financial statements preparation
- 1-3 years of full-cycle bookkeeping experience
- Proficient knowledge of bookkeeping/ payroll and generally accepted accounting principles
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience using QBO and QB Desktop
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable and punctual
- Experience in tax return preparation is a Big Plus!
- Russian Speaking is a plus!